Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blue-Ha-Ha

This is another look I did using Fyrinnae loose shadows!






Face:  Laura Mercier Foundation (Toffee Bronze), Tom Ford Blush (Love Lust)
Lips: 
Cle de Peau gloss (#2)


Eyes:
Entire lid: Fyrinnae shadow (Pteranodon)--used over Pixie Epoxy
Crease (lightly dusted): Fyrinnae Faerie Glamour
Crease and outer lid: MAC Contrast
Highlight: Fyrinnae Nijiro (this color is MAGNIFICENT!)
Liner: Upper lid (Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in "Blackened Brown")
Lower lid (MAC pencil in "Smolder")
Lashes: curled, then Diorshow Blackout

More pictures after the break…








2 comments:

  1. I love how you apply your eyeshadow. Even though you have hooded eyelids, like me, you don't take the bright colors allllll the way to the brow like some. Very classy! Safe for work. :O) "Your kinda pretty" is mine too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thank you! Yeah, it's so tricky sometimes bc most tutorials don't really explain the application process for hooded lids. I usually have to check out Asian gurus to learn how to properly apply. I guess that's the Filipino part of me! :). Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!

    ReplyDelete