Monday, April 25, 2011

Cle de Peau Beaute-Extra Silky Lipstick #104

I've recently lost my mind when it comes to trying these high-end beauty lines! I guess I see it as a little guilty pleasure to reward myself for working so hard. This latest find was a bit unexpected, as I really wasn't looking for anything new…I just liked the way the display looked and it made me want to try it.

This lipstick looks like a smooth lipstick, with a light lipgloss finish (so smooth that it's almost like putting your favorite lip balm over your smoothest lipstick). The "smooth lip" feel lasts for around 3 hours before I want to reapply.

I'm not so sure the price makes sense ($52 at Neiman Marcus!) but I guess that will depend on how long the tube lasts me.

Key Ingredients (according to Neiman's website):
  • Moisture Wrapping Oil creates a moist, luxurious-looking luster.
  • Exclusive ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© advanced moisturizing ingredient Hydro-Wrap Complex.
  • Argan Tree Oil for smooth application and wear.







No comments:

Post a Comment