Sunday, April 10, 2011

Buxom "Stay There" Eyeshadows

I had never tried Buxom products before, but the display for the "Stay There" eyeshadows caught my eye the other day. After swatching the "Husky" color...I fell in LOVE! Right now I have 8 shades and I feel the need to collect at least three more! These things are not only beautiful, but they're COOL! I can't define them as powders or creams...they're almost more like sponges! They just add another dimension to my other makeup products.

Like I said, they feel like a little sponge when you touch them...and only a slightswipe of the shadow will pick up more than enough product. The only thing I'm not too sure about is what will happen once you get towards the bottom of the jar, as I can see it being a bit difficult to dig out the product...we shall see!

Top: Pug, Cocker Spaniel, Mutt, and Husky(***LOOOVE this)
Bottom: Schnauzer, Poodle, Collie, Golden Retriever (this is surprisingly unique)


Pug, Cocker Spaniel, Mutt, Husky, Schnauzer, Poodle, Collie, Golden Retriever



Okay, so I love these so much that I went back today and bought three more!


Top to Bottom: Saint Bernard, Bull Dog, Shih Tzu
Top to Bottom: Saint Bernard, Bull Dog, Shih Tzu



l to r: Saint Bernard, Bull Dog, Shih Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment