Sunday, July 10, 2011

Aww, How Precious! (MAC's Semi-Precious collection)





I have FINALLY found time to swatch the items I picked from MAC's most recent collection.  Initially, I had only planned to pick up the lipstick "Gem of Roses," but when I swatched some of the other products, I fell in love with a couple of them.  


I bought 3 of the mineralized eyeshadows; the cool thing about these is that the marbled pattern on each shadow is different, so no two are the same!  At $20 each, these are on the more expensive side, but you get SO much more product.  Because of the price tag, though, I limited myself to only the shades I found NO dupe for. (BTW, as far as dupes go, a lot of people missed out on the sold out Golden Gaze color, but if you have the Armani Eyes to Kill Intense in #15, you're not missing anything;) )


I bought:
Clarity (light pink, off-white, green, gold, and black)
Blue Sheen (navy, black, and peach)
Dark Indulgence (forest green and black)


As far as lipsticks go, I HAD to get the gorgeous Gem of Roses (mid-tone strawberry pink)! ($14.50)


I bought two Cremesheen lipglasses  (I LOOOOOOVE the creamy smoothness of that formula): Geo Pink (strawberry pink) and Looks Like Sin (midtone reddish plum). ($18.50 each)


Last, but not least, I got a Mineralized blush in Feeling Flush (a marble of pink, deep blue, and soft brown) ($23) and the #235 Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush ($30).


**The following products from above are sold out online, so if you're interested in them, you may want to grab them at your nearest MAC location ASAP! : Feeling Flush, Gem of Roses, and Dark Indulgence.**


Clarity
Dark Indulgence
Blue Sheen


See more pictures after the break!

Gem of Roses

Geo Pink

Looks Like Sin


Feeling Flush




No comments:

Post a Comment