Monday, July 4, 2011

Buxom "Stay There" Eyeshadows--LE 4 Piece Collection

A while back, I reviewed Buxom's "Stay There" Eyeshadows.  On a recent trip to Sephora, I saw that they had come up with a Limited Edition 4-Piece set.  I was kinda mad because these aren't being sold separately and the set includes "Mutt" (which I already have) but I couldn't resist the pink and blue colors!


The colors are:
*Whippet (ice gold)
Mutt (bronze taupe)
*Pekingese (sparkling ocean)--this color REALLY does sparkle!
*Terrier (blushing violet)--this seems very similar to MAC's Star Violet, but this color has a nicer, frosty/sparkly sheen to it and leans more to a lavender color.
*=Limited Edition


The price was pretty great-$42 ($68 value) so if you're interested in at least three of the colors, I would recommend getting them since the original colors are $17 each.  (Remember, these LE colors aren't available individually!) They also come in a cute black case that you could use to hold about 8 shadows if you remove the insert!

L to R: Pekingese, Mutt, Whippet, Terrier

After the break, see the swatches I did on the permanent colors:)

Top: Pug, Cocker Spaniel, Mutt, and Husky(***LOOOVE this)
Bottom: Schnauzer, Poodle, Collie, Golden Retriever (this is surprisingly unique)

l to r: Saint Bernard, Bull Dog, Shih Tzu







No comments:

Post a Comment