Thursday, January 12, 2012

A More Perfect Union! (Armani Eyes to Kill Intense #19)



So what happens when you go on a "no buy" for makeup right before the holidays? You potentially miss out on a fantastic addition to your Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense shadows!!! This is what happened to me! Luckily I happened to be reading a popular beauty blog and spotted the three holiday colors that were released at the end of 2011: #17 (pretty, true 14karat-colored gold); #18 (sparkly, sterling-colored silver); and #19 (a true marriage of the two colors). So, at $32 each, I had some decisions to make! I decided on the #19 because it is the most unique and most gorgeous, in my opinion (plus it's like the best of two colors in one!). So, little did I know, everyone ELSE must have loved this color, too, because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE!!! I checked Nordstrom, Neiman's, Armani, even Bergdorf! No one had #19!! I decided to try my Neiman counter again because the first lady didn't sound like she knew what I was asking for...I'm glad I trusted my instinct! She said there were only two left. I decided not to be greedy and to leave one there for another lucky person on a wild goose chase like me;)

As far as the formula, you can link back to my review of these shadows here. I'm so in love with this color! When I pack it on, it gives an almost platinum-gold look. When I apply a more sheer touch, one can truly spot the individual gold and silver marriage!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment