Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Holy Grail Alert!!: Laura Mercier's Faux Lash Mascara



I've found it.  I'm serious.  This is THE mascara!  So, I went to Neiman's for one of the "makeover" events and was pretty sure there was nothing new they could surprise me with…until the last step when the MA put on my mascara.  When I looked in the mirror, I could have SWORN she had applied fake lashes.  Needless to say, I HAD to purchase it!  (along with the Teal cake liner shown in the pic below--gorgeous color!).

Here's what Laura Mercier says about the mascara:

"Open your eyes to Laura’s luxurious new mascara—created specifically to give eyes the look of false lashes. As a renowned makeup artist, Laura really knows the dramatic impact of false lashes. With that in mind, she created her latest mascara to give real lashes extreme volume and length for intense exaggeration and drama. The formula is extra-smooth, glossy and good-for-lashes, created with a blend of waxes and absolutely no fibers. Build rich, exaggerated lashes that are extraordinarily thick, super-shiny and conditioned. You’ll never need to bother with false eyelashes again!

Key ingredient to getting the look is the Faux Lash Mascara Brush – the over-sized brush builds thick, beautiful lashes. The dual sided brush head has short bristles on one side that provide maximum color deposit and long bristles on the other to allow for maximum build ability."

The cost is $24 and very much worth it!
mascara only applied to the left eye 

Applied to both eyes


Both lashes coated

No comments:

Post a Comment