Monday, May 23, 2011

The Bottom "Line" (Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners)

Make Up For Ever's "Aqua Liners" might just be the best liners I've found!  I'm one of those unfortunate souls who struggles with liquid liners.  I always get my right eye perfect, then I go to the left eye and make it too thick…so then I go BACK to the right eye to try to match the left one…and it's all downhill from there! LOL.  But in any case, the perfect combination of control and "forgiveness" in these applicators make MUFE's Aqua Liners wonderful.  


l to r: 6, 8, 5, 15, 13 (I swatched both thick and
thin lines to show the applicator's versatility)

At $23 at Sephora, these are a bit expensive but, given their quality, they may prove to be worth it (it depends on just how long the tube lasts.

On top of the applicator magic, these. things. don't. BUDGE!  Seriously, I slept 9 hours with the swatches on my hand and THIS is the result:
After 9 hours of sleeping! (Only the black one is slightly rubbing off)
There are a total of 15 colors available, I think I'm going to pick up the green one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment