Sunday, May 29, 2011

Surfin' (MAC's "Surf, Baby" Haul)


MAC Surf, Baby Haul
Here are the swatches from my haul of the Surf, Baby collection.  After the let-down of the Big Bounce shadows, this collection was a welcome one, as I was actually able to find things I like!  The shadows are very pigmented and I was able to find two lip colors that are unlike anything in my stash.  So, let's get to it!

Saffron
Sun Blonde (I thought this was going to be like Goldenrod, but it is VERY different)
Surf USA (it's much deeper and bluer than pictured)
no flash
with flash



Hibiscus (My FAVORITE of the collection)
Hibiscus
 
Krazy Kahuna

Krazy Kahuna
Crushed Metal Pigment: Summer Stash 
*w/o flash* L to R: Pearl (Light white pearl); Peachy (Light pink champagne);
Pink (light violet with silver pearl); Old Wine (Brown bronze with gold pearl) 
*w/ flash*

Please feel free to leave a comment and tell what you purchased/would like to purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment